Terms and Conditions
Julilandia.com is the company which deal with online sales of handmade products. The Julilandia.com is a part of SAPS COMAN s.r.o., with the seat of the Lovinského 43, Bratislava 81104, Slovakia, IČO 35853956, DIČ 2021721141, IČ DPH SK 2021721141, registered at the District Court Bratislava 1 (hereinafter: “SAPS COMAN”).
UniCredit Bank Slovakia a.s.,
Account Number: 120 243 0046 / 1111
BIC/SWIFT code: UNCRSKBX
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Scope of application
1. The general terms and conditions set out herein (hereinafter: “T&C”) shall apply to all sales of clothing and accessories products (hereinafter “Products”) on the Julilandia.com website (hereinafter: “Website”) managed by SAPS COMAN s.r.o., with the seat of the Lovinského 43, Bratislava 81104, Slovakia (hereinafter: ” SAPS COMAN “) providing delivery to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, USA, Canada, Australia (hereinafter: “Customer”).
2. The Customer is bound to read the T&C carefully before making any purchase order.
3. By accepting the T&C and the dispatch of an order, the Customer hereby declares:
i. to having read, understood and accepted in full and without reservations the T&C; These general sales conditions are to be considered applicable and effective as long as they are published on the Julilandia.com website. Any changes to these general sales conditions will be published on the website and the new T&C conditions shall only apply to orders made as from the day of their publication.
ii. to be a consumer and want to purchase Products exclusively for personal use and not to resell them in the context of any trade or business activity, of any kind;
iii. to authorise SAPS COMAN to safeguard, process, use and transfer to third parties and/or abroad the (personal) data contained in the order for the purpose of performing it.
4. SAPS COMAN will do its best to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and updated. It could not however offer guarantees about this. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the Products may not fully conform to the particulars, specifications and/or photographs found on the Website.
5. The presentation of the products on the website is an invitation to tender.
The order can be made through Julilandia.com internet website, by selecting any image of the product presented thereon and in any case by following the steps and instructions specified on the said website. In order to make any changes and/or corrections to the order, the Customer shall follow the relative instructions contained on the Website.
The order shall be sent by clicking on the button ’Buy now’ and it will be archived in the database safeguarding orders for the period of time provided for by current legislation.
The order will then be considered as a contractual purchase proposal. Upon receipt of the order SAPS COMAN will send the Customer an e-mail containing the order number and information about the ordered products, the price of each product, delivery expenses where applicable, the address for shipment besides methods of payment and indicative time schedules for delivery.
Such e-mail will not constitute acceptance of the Customer’s purchase proposal, and serves only as confirmation of having received the order. Upon receipt of the order made by the Customer, Julilandia.com will verify the availability of the ordered products besides the accuracy of the information provided by the Customer.
The sale contract between SAPS COMAN and the Customer is to be considered as having been fine-tuned when sending to the Customer, to thee-mail address given by the latter with the purchase order, of the written confirmation of the shipment.
The Customer’s order may be refused in the event of an error in the information provided by the Customer, if the available products are out of stock, if insufficient solvency warranties are found, if the order does not meet the normal consumer needs (a requirement which applies both to the number of products purchased in the context of a single order and to the number of orders pertaining to the said product, even if each order comprises a quantity of products corresponding to normal consumer needs), or due to cases of force majeure.
If the order cannot be accepted, SAPS COMAN will communicate within 14 days following receipt of the order, about any impossibility of processing the order in subject and this will be followed with the immediate release of the amount reserved for payment.
6. SAPS COMAN will consider any request for cancellation of the order received by SAPS COMAN before the shipment of the Products to the Customer.
7. In the event that a particular Product to be found in the order of the Customer is no longer available, SAPS COMAN shall not have any obligation to supply the Product in question, but it shall be exclusively bound to inform the Customer promptly of that circumstance. If only a part of the Products mentioned in the order were available, SAPS COMAN shall contact the Customer to ask whether it intends to cancel the order or if it is willing to receive only the available Products and/or any substitutes among those which are available; in such case the Customer will be charged only the amount related to the Products it will receive.
8. SAPS COMAN reserves the right to reduce, at its sole discretion, the quantity of Products which may be purchased on the Website.
9. The prices of the Products shall in any case be those published on the site and mentioned in the invoice, in the currency stated when being purchased.
10. Shipment and delivery costs will be free of charge.
11. The payment shall be authorized by the Customer at the time when the purchase order is made, by credit card or in any other manner mentioned in the relevant section of the Website, and it will be actually debited at the time of the confirmation of shipment.
– in the case of PayPal payment, enter the details relating to access in the proper space on the PayPal page to which you will be automatically redirected, then complete the payment in the manner indicated by the service administrator.
During the purchase, Julilandia.com will save an acknowledgement code associated with the Customer’s PayPal account, which authorizes exclusive use tied to future purchases, or the replacement of goods which have already been purchased, in order to avoid making again necessary the entering of their PayPal access data.
It would be possible to revoke at any time the authorization mentioned above from within the personal area Julilandia.com, or by making an express request to Customer Service (email@example.com), or directly from Customer’s PayPal account. PayPal may require the Customer to re-enter their login credentials, should it be suspected that an unauthorized activity occurred linked to the use of the PayPal account.
12. The delivery of the Products shall be made to the delivery address shown by the Customer in the order. If there is evidence that the Product has been damaged or has been concealed or lost while being transported, we would ask Customer to contact our Customer Service department by and no later than 48 hours after via the link “Contact us“ inside the area relating to Customer Service on the website Julilandia.com. will reimburse any sold Product which would have been damaged during the shipment made by its freight forwarder or which is missing, insofar as:
– the Customer would have communicated in writing through the page “Contact us” inside the area relating to Customer Service on the website Julilandia.com, the damage or the absence of the Product within the 48 (forty-eight) hours subsequent to the date of delivery;
– the Customer makes the original packaging available to SAPS COMAN and, in case of damage, the Product in question;
– in case of damage, the Product still shows the numbered warranty seal, intact and un-removed, as fixed on the item of clothing at the time of quality control prior to shipment.
If only one of the above conditions is not complied with, SAPS COMAN will not give any credit on the amount paid, nor see to replacing the Product which, in this case, shall be made immediately available to the Customer for withdrawal at own expense. SAPS COMAN, in this case, will communicate by e-mail its refusal of the return, mentioning the place where the withdrawal should be made.
13. In principle, the Products will be delivered within 30 (thirty) days of order confirmation by SAPS COMAN, without prejudice that the delivery times may vary according to the country of destination. In case the delivery is delayed for reasons not attributable to SAPS COMAN, the Customer will be informed, as far as possible, of the new delivery date.
14. SAPS COMAN reserves the right to refuse, suspend or cancel, in its own free discretion, the delivery or the fulfillment of any of the obligations arising from the sales contract, in the event of alleged fraud, default or breach by the Customer of obligations assumed with regard to SAPS COMAN relating to previous orders and/or sales contracts. Should the ordered Products be required to cross customs (according to the country of destination), any customs charge related to the release of the goods shall be borne by the Customer; were the Customer to decide to reject the order once the item has arrived at customs, SAPS COMAN will not give any reimbursement for the goods which will be abandoned on the spot.
Right of withdrawal
15. The Customer is entitled to return the Products purchased on Julilandia.com, without the charge of any penalty and without being obliged to give reasons there for, within fourteen (14) calendar days starting from the day of receipt by the Customer of the Products under review or by the deadline laid down by applicable mandatory rules in the country of delivery of the goods, if this is any longer.
16. With the receipt of the Products by SAPS COMAN, the sales contract shall be deemed cancelled for all legal intents and purposes, and all relative obligations, rights or claims shall lapse, without prejudice that if the Products returned to SAPS COMAN are found to be damaged, SAPS COMAN shall have the right to compensate for this damage with the payment for the Products already made by the Customer.
17. In addition to the foregoing (Articles 15-16), the right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
i. Within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Products by the Customer, the Customer may request for permission to proceed with the return. If the Customer is a registered user, he may request the return by accessing the section of the personal area My orders, clicking on RETURN. If the Customer has purchased as a guest and does not have a profile, he must contact the Customer Service directly;
ii. After receiving the authorization to return, the Customer will be contacted by the assistance service to arrange the item’s withdrawal; the Customer will be given the UPS label and instructions on how to proceed.
The SAPS COMAN refund procedure could only be activated from the same country of delivery.
The return address of the returned clothing items is as follows:
Customer Care Julilandia.com
iii. the Product being returned must not have been used, consumed, or damaged;
iv. the Product identification tag, the etiquette must still be attached to it, intact and un-removed;
v. the Product must be returned in the original packaging, with any accessories or instruction manuals, which are considered to be integral parts of the item.
vi. The returned Products shall be withdrawn by at own expense only if so returned from the same country of delivery.
18. As soon as it can confirm that the envisaged conditions have been fulfilled, SAPS COMAN will send the Customer an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the returned item and start off the refund procedure in such manner that the Customer receives reimbursement of the amount paid for the returned Products within the following thirty (30) days, irrespective of the method of payment previously adopted by the Customer. The reimbursement of the amounts paid by the Customer shall always be done exclusively in favour of the Customer who made the payment.
19. In case the damaged, incomplete and/or deteriorated Product is returned and/or the conditions of use do not conform with normal diligence, without prejudice to the right of withdrawal, the Customer will be debited with a sum corresponding to the decreased value of the goods. An asset is considered used beyond normal diligence in the case of use beyond that necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and operations (e.g. in case of removal of the labels, if the clothing item was worn rather than just being tried on). In such cases, SAPS COMAN shall promptly notify the Customer of the damage and of the non-compliances found when receiving the items. The amount charged to the Customer, which in any case could not be higher than the price paid for the purchase of the item, will be deducted from the refund due to the Customer.
20. The Customer may contact Customer Service for free by mail, by filling in the proper form, or by calling the mentioned telephone number Monday through Friday. It should be noted that when the Customer decides to use any other channel or form of communication (for example: ordinary mail in any case related to a Company etc.) other than those described above, SAPS COMAN will not in any case be required to reimburse relative costs which may have been incurred by the Customer.
Warranty and limitation of liability
21. The SAPS COMAN warranty is limited to any manifest defects of the Products, excluding, without limitation any implied warranties as to the quality and to the suitability for the Customer’s purpose, for a period of 2 (two) weeks from the delivery of the Products.
22. The warranty only gives the right to obtain reimbursement of the amount paid for defective Products, so long as the defect is communicated to SAPS COMAN within 2 (two) weeks from when it is found.
23. In addition to the foregoing (articles 20-21), the right to a reimbursement is subject to the following conditions, under penalty of forfeiture of the warranty:
Before sending back the defective Products to SAPS COMAN, the Customer must make a request for permission to proceed with the return. If the Customer is a registered user, he could request the authorization for the return by accessing the section of the personal area “My orders”, by clicking on the link ’Return us your product’, and book online the home address for the pickup.
If the Customer has made the purchase without being registered and does not own an account, he must contact Customer Service directly to arrange the home pickup service.
24. Once the Product has been received and its defective nature has been verified, SAPS COMAN will send the Customer an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the return and shall start the refund procedure in favour of the Customer of the price paid for the defective Product which must be completed within fourteen (14) days, regardless of the method of payment previously adopted by the Customer. The reimbursement of the amounts paid by the Customer will always be made exclusively in favour of the Customer who has made the payment.
In the event that the above conditions have not yet been complied with, or if the defect reported by the Customer is not found, the Customer shall not be entitled to reimbursement of the amount paid to SAPS COMAN. However, the Customer shall only have the right to withdraw the returned Products at the warehouse of the Julilandia.com, at own risk and at own expense. If the Customer does not request having back the returned Products within thirty (30) days from the relative notification by SAPS COMAN, SAPS COMAN shall be entitled to retain them together with the amount received in connection with the transaction.
25. Without prejudice to the foregoing warranty, SAPS COMAN excludes any and all liability (contractual or non-contractual) with regard to the Customer, within the limits of applicable mandatory rules.
26. The total maximum limit of liability of SAPS COMAN could not in any case exceed the amount paid by the Customer for the purchase of the Product.
27. In the event that one or more of these T&C were to be found void, voidable, unlawful or ineffective, this will not result in total ineffectiveness of the T&C. The provision in question will be replaced by a similar valid provision which takes due account of the intention and content thereof, in compliance with and in accordance with current regulations.
It is finally being informed that in no case could requests be fulfilled for tailoring changes to be made to the purchased clothing items.
Likewise, no costs which the purchaser would have incurred to make on his own any tailoring adjustments and/or alterations to the purchased clothing items will be refunded, which will so remain exclusively incumbent on the said customer.
In cases of flawed clothing items, the Customer is always and in any case invited to make contact with the Customer Service as soon as possible and in any case within the period of possible return of the product, on the score of any prior agreements of the case.
28. These T&C are subject to Slovak substantive law (excluding the Slovak law on Private International Law and international treaties, in particular the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods). Any disputes which might arise will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of in Bratislava (Slovakia).
Provisions relating to the privacy and protection of personal data
The collection and processing of data are carried out for the handling and the performance of present and future purchase orders and in particular for the performance of the obligations arising out of these T&C.
WHY THIS NOTICE
These documents provide you with important information about the following:
01. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
02. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT.
03. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA.
04. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA.
05. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
06. STORAGE, ACCESSIBILITY AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA.
07. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA.
08. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA– MANAGING YOUR CHOICES.
09. DATA RETENTION.
10. OUR POLICY ON COOKIES AND SIMILAR PROCESSES.
11. LINKS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS & ADS.
12. DATA CONTROLLER –DATA PROTECTION OFFICER- AND HOW TO CONTACT US .
13. UPDATING THIS POLICY – NOTICES.
1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
2.1 Source of Data
We collect personal data from you only when you voluntarily provide us with this information, such as:
Branded Websites distributing our products: when placing an order through the Website(s) , as a “guest”; establishing an account or modifying your account; by setting up a wish list; entering a contest, sweepstakes or promotion; searching on the Website; contacting us with a comment or question; signing up to receive email newsletters and updates regarding our latest products and services, or requesting to receive an order confirmation, shipping confirmation or other alerts;
Our customer services: when asking for assistance, special services or aftersale care;
E-mail, text and other electronic messages.: when communicating between you and us.
2.2 Types of Data
We may collectand use different types of personal data depending on the specific purpose we have, as described below:
- personal details, such as name, surname, gender, age/date of birth, country of origin, and other personal details as allowed by applicable laws;
- contact details, such as address, email address, phone number, mobile number, fax number (if any), and other contact details as allowed by applicable laws;
- payment details, such as payment instrument (credit card, debit card) if applicable, passport number when required for tax or anti money laundering reasons;
- sales related information, such as date, products or services provided, place of purchase, product codes, amount, total of sales, VAT number, complaints, returns, refunds and other sales related information as allowed by applicable laws;
- habits and profiles, such as data regarding your purchases (purchase history including type, quantity and price of the products purchased by you), shopping habits and preferences (wish list, preferred categories of products, colour, style, other brands purchased, how you knows our brands, sizes, notes regarding purchase habits or special needs stated by you – i.e. preferred materials).
3. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be used for the following purposes, depending on the specific circumstances in which you interact with us.
3.1 For online sales (by the local website vendor as identified in the Terms of Sale of your online purchase)
Your personal data provided by you or collected when you make any purchase, regardless as a guest or registered user, i.e. basic personal details, contact details, data regarding your purchases, fiscal data, payment details, sales related information, and any other data strictly necessary for the delivery of products, will be used:
- to manage, administer and process your purchase of our products, sale and post-sale services, e.g. administrative activities, accounting, returns, warranties, tax free refunds if applicable, fraud prevention, communicating with you, including by e-mail, for any problem relating to the handling of the order or to subsequent requests relating to the order;
- to comply with obligations imposed by laws, regulations or EU legislation (including anti-money laundering laws) and to establish or defend a legal claim.
Providing your personal data for the purposes above is necessary; denial thereof would make it impossible to complete your purchase.
Unless otherwise required to comply with local applicable laws, data may be processed for these purposes without seeking your consent because this is necessary to comply with the contractual and legal obligations.
3.2 For specific purposes for which it was volunteered
Your personal data provided by you or collected when you ask for a specific service (e.g., registering your account on our Websites, handling complains, asking for information) i.e. personal details, contact details, data strictly necessary for follow-up your request, will be used
- to provide the services you requested (e.g., operating the processes of registering your account, managing authentication on the Website, operating your accounts, assisting you, and handling any complaints, handling wish lists, follow up to any question or contact request you may submit to us, also through our customer care service);
- to manage newsletter subscription if you are not also registered with us.
Providing your personal data for the purposes above is necessary; denial thereof would make it impossible to complete your request.
Unless otherwise required to comply with local applicable laws, data may be processed for these purposes without seeking your consent because this is necessary to follow up your request.
3.3 For CRM purposes if you register with us
Your personal data provided by you filling in our forms or collected when you visit our Websites and you interact with us, i.e. personal details, contact details, data regarding your habits and profile, family details, will be entered into our centralized CRM:
- to offer you with promotions, discounts, and other tailored services, and send you newsletters, other marketing and commercial communications on products, services and invitations to events about our brands (either organized by us or our distributing chain), surveys and researches, market analysis, invitation to contests, sweepstakes or promotions and other initiatives for registered customers or contacts of our brands (“marketing”). We may use traditional (postal mail, and phone) and/or digital and automated (e-mail, SMS, MMS, telephone and other digital channels, e.g., social media) contact means, and may send you these communications based on your profile, if you agreed to our profiling (see point 3.3.b) below);
- to analyze your contacts with us, interests, preferences and purchase habits, and create individual or aggregated profiles based on that, to work out how to provide you with a better service (“profiling”). We may use the personal data also to create clusters and conduct market and statistical analyses directed at identifying products and/or services of interest to the customers of our brands and to improve our services (including the Websites). We will combine your data collected on the Websites with information that we may have obtained through your interaction with the sales persons. The processing for the personal data for profiling is carried out in compliance with the guarantees and measures set by the applicable law.
Your data entry into the CRM system is optional and free (based on your selective opt-in) and only if you provide your personal data for both the purposes of marketing and profiling under points 3.3.a) and b), or one of them. You may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time (see point 8 below). Denial to provide your personal data for both or one of these CRM purposes does not prevent you, in any way, from using our the services or making your purchases, but we will not be able to inform you on the marketing initiatives and events described above and we could not understand your interests and offer you a more personalized shopping experience.
4. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We share your personal data collected with our Websites, including those located in other countries, whether upon our direction or the direction of a third party .We will only provide those companies and organizations the personal data required to deliver the services and will prohibit them from using that personal data for any other purpose.
4.1 Sharing with data processors
When you purchase our products or use our online sale services your personal data may be shared by the e-commerce vendor of this Website with selected third parties who provide services to the vendor, including those that fulfill orders, ship products, process credit and debit card payments, and anti-fraud controls.
Your personal data may be shared with third parties to monitor and analyze Website activity, host Website content, provide technical and organizational services functional to the purposes above, maintain our customer database, assist in marketing and administer emails, market analysis, surveys, contests or promotions. Such third parties may have access to, store and process your personal data to provide those services on our behalf, which may occur in Slovakia, your country or abroad. Our service providers are not authorized to use personal data for any purpose other than to provide the contracted services.
4.2 Sharing with other third parties
Your personal data may need to be shared with companies providing payments management, and anti-fraud controls acting independently as data controllers, for providing you with the online sales services.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties (i) when required by a law of the EU or of a Member State (ii) in response to legal proceedings; (iii) in response to a request from a law enforcement agency under legitimate basis; or (iv) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or the public.
Moreover, to the extent permitted by law, we may also communicate personal data to third parties in the event of a complaint about your use of the Website and, where we deem it necessary to investigate, prevent or take measures regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or where we believe, at our sole discretion, that your use of the Website is incompatible with the terms of the Website.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
This Website is a general audience site; however our services are intended for people aged 18 years or older. We do not knowingly request or collect, use and disclose personal data provided by a person under the age of 18 online. In the event we learn we have collected personally data from a child, we will delete that information.
If you are under this age, please do not register or proceed with the online purchase and ask an adult (i.e. your parents or your legal guardian) to proceed with the required procedures.
6. STORAGE, ACCESSIBILITY AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected through the Websites is processed mainly using electronic or web means, including web analytics services hosted by servers of our selected providers both in the European Union (e.g., Germany and Ireland, for online sales transactions on our directly managed Websites) and outside the European Union (e.g., USA, for our newsletter subscription services). The personal data will be feeded for the CRM purposes into our centralized and secured data base stored in Slovakia and is managed by our Customer Relationship Managers and marketing team in Slovakia and abroad.
Personal data will be accessed, on a need-to-know and under multi-level access control tools, only by authorized staff of the local e-commerce vendor (e.g. staff in the digital & IT, marketing, retail, administration, security departments). This staff engaged to be bound by confidentiality obligations and expressly appointed as person in charge of the processing, as required by the applicable law. In particular, if you agreed to the processing of your personal data for the CRM purposes, the related data may be read, amended and updated by our staff and the staff of local e-commerce vendors (especially the sales and marketing personnel). The staff is based in Slovakia or abroad, and is trained and bound by confidentiality obligations. We may use them, indeed, to collect, use and disclose the data as instructed by us.
7. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We have implemented appropriate measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. For example, when you provide any order information, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption tool that provides security while transmitting this information over the Internet. We also use firewall technology, password controls, and other technological and procedural safeguards in maintaining this Website. Although we have implemented the above security measures for this Website, you should be aware that 100% security is not possible. Therefore, your providing of your personal data is done at your own risk and, to the greatest extent permitted under applicable law, we shall have no liability as a result of the disclosure of your personal information due to errors, omissions or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after the transmission thereof to us. We recommend you (i) to periodically update your software for protecting data transmission over networks (for example, antivirus software) and check that your provider of electronic communication services has adopted suitable means for the security of data transmission over networks (for example, firewalls and anti spamming filters); (ii) keep confidential, and not to disclose to any else, your username and password to access to your account; and (iii) to change your password from time to time.
In the unlikely event we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control was or may have been compromised, we will notify you of that development as required by applicable law using any of the methods prescribed thereunder (by providing us with your email address, you hereby consent to receiving any such notification in electronic form through such email address).
8. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA– MANAGING YOUR CHOICES
8.1 Your rights
At any time and free of charge, you may access your data, receive your electronic personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and transmit it to another data controller (data portability), have your data corrected, updated, changed or removed (subject to exemptions which may apply). You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at the addresses given below. Requests to delete your data are subject to any applicable legal and document retention obligations imposed on us.
If you think there is a problem with the way we are handling personal data, you have a right to file a complaint to your national and/or any other data protection authority in the EU or the EEA.
To exercise those rights you may send your request sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail at the address appearing below (point 12). When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your name, email address, mailing address and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure we handle your request correctly.
8.2 Accuracy – Keep Personal Data Updated
To allow us to serve you better we encourage you to regularly review and update your personal data. If you are a registered user you may access and edit your personal data through your user account settings on the Website; otherwise you may contact us (see point 12) to assist you in updating your personal data.
8.3 Managing your choices in relation to direct marketing and profiling
If you wish to opt-out from any of the CRM purposes, marketing and/or profiling, or manage your advertising preferences, you can simply send your request to us (see point 13), or indicated below, or manage your choices account accordingly. The same procedure applies if you wish to withdraw your consent to profiling.
9. DATA RETENTION
Your personal data processed for the CRM purposes (points 3.3) will be retained until you close your account or you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for these purposes. Personal data relating to the details of your purchases processed for profiling and marketing purposes will be retained for a limited period of time in line with the timing permitted by the applicable law; upon expiration of this time limit, the personal data will be deleted or permanently anonymized.
10. OUR POLICY ON COOKIES AND SIMILAR PROCESSES
Please consult the Cookie and Advertising Management section of the Website julilandia.com/cookie-policy for more information about cookies generally and how to turn cookies on and off.
11. LINKS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS & ADS
12. DATA CONTROLLER – HOW TO CONTACT US
13. UPDATING THIS POLICY – NOTICES
This policy is effective 2018-MAY-25